Friday, June 6, 2008

My Dad and Cowboy Boot

Here are two pictures I took over at the ranch we are at now. My dad was making a place to put a round pen, and had to tighten something (I'm not one to know anything about tractors) and I thought that it looked pretty cool. I'm sorry these pictures arnt real great quality, but I'm having to use my moms camera and hers doesnt take real good photos. My camera broke. When your a photographer, and your camera breaks, its not something that makes you happy at all.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are cool pics. love the boot! I love old trucks anyways have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista, I would like to know what a good camera is. Hope you had a nice day with your dad.

krista said...

I'm not to sure about what a "good camera" is. It really depends on what you will be using it for. The camera I use makes it extremely difficuly to take a clear shot. All the pictures included in this blog are rare that I get them that clear. My suggestion, go to flikr.com and browse around some photos. Most photographers that post their photos on there say what camera took what. Its a handy site, I love browsing through there.

Anonymous said...

It is an amusing phrase