Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Old Iowa

Ah, I love this picture. So simple, yet it really creates a path for your own imagination. Know what I mean? This is the license plate of an old truck my dad has in the backyard. I guess the vechicle used to belong to someone who lived in Iowa. I have been thinking about an idea of naming my photographs and displaying the name on the blog of each picture. Then I thought, 'you know, I should leave that up to the viewers, because each picture means something different to each individual'.

"Insert your title here"

3 comments:

lpat said...

Another great picture! You are right, it does make you wonder about the car and about the people who used it... Very nice.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! reminds me of the movie Titanic. great picture!

Coye said...

Interesting to know.