Monday, April 14, 2008

Truck Mirror

Cool composition in this photo. I like it. I have to admit, it was a little tough to keep myself out of the mirror, but I think I managed to be invisible. I only wish I had all the fancy lenses, amazing zooming capabilities and cool settings to make my pictures that much better. Someday I will be able to afford that, but for now, I'll just have to stick with my trusty little Kodak 3x Optical Lens camera. I'll have to just dream in the mean time. As Micheal Johns would say, or should I say, sing.... "dream on, dream on".






I hope you are enjoying these posts. Blogging has really given me something to do when I'm bored. It's a way to express myself and my art too, I really enjoy it. For those of you who have stopped by daily, thank you for your time. Tell your friends, if you are liking this blog. Thanks again.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we do enjoy your art daily thanks once again.

Sekhar said...

hmm.good :)