Friday, April 4, 2008

The leaves...they are growing!

If you haven't already, check out my very first post. You can really see the leaves in my first post have really grown, compared to the leaves in these pictures, its the same tree! Spring is such a fun time of year, the way everything is growing so beautifully! The only thing I worry about is all the bugs coming out to get ready for summer...that's never good, but I guess the pretty flowers and trees make up for the ugly bugs. I have decided to continue photographing that same tree throughout the year. It will be interesting to watch it grow. I'll post the pictures whenever I get new ones, enjoy these in the meantime.




^My fun edited picture. This may come in handy for desktop backgrounds on the computer or something like that. I really liked it, thought I'd share.



^I have to admit, this was my attempt to add "sun rays" to the photo. It doesn't work very well. You can totally see the edit. Just thought I'd say that so I didn't look like a cheap editor or cheater!








2 comments:

Misty said...

Hi Krista...the top leaves photo with growing on it..I'd really like to get a copy of it. I'd like to frame that one. Is it okay if I try to copy it and save on my computer?

krista said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!