Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AJ and Rudy

Here are a few shots of my cat, AJ and my dog, Rudy. They are both great fur-family members are giving my family and I great joy every day. They have several fur-siblings, so they are always up to something.


^AJ just woke up from a nap and I sat there and just started talking pictures at angles I found interesting.




^Looking up... I'm on a mission to get this cat yawning. I think it would be such a cool photograph. Cats are very hard to capture in a way you think is going to work as an artsy picture. This cat especially, she knows right when I push that button... and she moves just wrong.



^Rudy was relaxing in the cool grass. I saw the way I captured the sky in this picture and was blown away- its beautiful!



^This picture is really meant to be what you see- grass in detail, dog in the background. Even though this picture has more to it than Rudy, I thought it was still good to pin in this post.




^Rudy, relaxed and enjoying a private photo session. I think dogs like to get pictures taken of them.

3 comments:

Mike and Misty Portland said...

I love the 1st and 3rd photo..great angles. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I love them all because I dont know the difference ha ha but I do see the angle. great work Krista. It must be so fun for you.Love Misty's Mom have a good day!

Sekhar said...

Nice shots. Especially the 4th one. Nice to see pics of animals other than horses :)