Sunday, March 30, 2008

Photography...how YOU see it.

When you look at a photograph, you either like it or you don't. Some people have that "eye" for photography. They see things differently than most people, in a way that, when paired with a camera, wonderful things can happen. I think that way. I see things and think "how can that be a GOOD picture?". Sometimes the pictures look good in my mind, but they just don't come out the same in the picture. When they do, that's when I get the shot, that one picture I really like. In a way, the person looking at a photograph should have that "eye". Sometimes, though, even if you don't see what the photographer saw, the picture is just as good. See, that's what I love about photography, you see the picture, and you feel something. What I like even more is that different people can see and feel different things. Some pictures really speak to you, while others don't mean anything, and they might not be any good in your eyes. Keep that in mind when you are looking at pictures, because it can help you see what others might see in the picture.

No comments: