Friday, March 28, 2008

Horses...capturing power and love.

Yesterday I was at a friend's house taking some pictures of her and her horses. Horses are so beautiful and majestic, its hard capturing that much power and kindness in a photo. I wanted to share a few pictures that I thought you might enjoy.








^The classic close up of the eye. These are very popular pictures for horse photography, but I thought I would post anyway. What do you think?








^More mane, but its going into the horse's withers now. It made this picture flow more.









^What a pretty mane this horse has. I wanted the wind to blow through it, but it didn't happen. I still think it turned out pretty good.

^It took a minute to get the horse to move his foot for me, but he did. This is exactly what I wanted to capture.



^Some pictures just need to be close ups of one thing. This one is of a horses mane, ear, and just the tip of his eye.



^I like this one because its so different. It's not very serious at all, the way the horse is licking her hand. It needed a color tint.



^This one is my favorite. It just really means something to me. I can see the freedom in her face and in the way shes reaching for the sky. And the way the wind is blowing the horses mane is beautiful.


^This one is beautiful too. It reminds me of such grace.





^This one simple, but I like it nonetheless. The expression on both of their faces is so serious. They look like each others thoughts are about one another.








4 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey cuz itz Corinne AWSOME picz my blog needz adjustment so tell me how 2 make it better plz

Nancy said...

WOW, I think these are great pictures! I love the horse's hooves. I think horses are so, so beautiful and good luck on your photography. You are doing a great job. Love, Misty's Mom, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures...good shots

Nancy said...

the light captures are so cool the first tree looks like a little tiny fairy twinkling. well I believe it is. ha