Monday, March 31, 2008

Cats... the moving target.

I have to say, cats are so hard to shoot good photos of. They really make it impossible. I think they know right when you are about to press the button, because they move right then. I guess they are just camera shy : )





^This cat is our little Himalayan mix. She is my favorite cat subject. She is so very pretty and I love her coloring. Here is a good close up of her face. She is the cat in the next four photos.





^I really like the way the sun hit her whiskers in this shot.


^I like this shot because if you look closely, you can see a heart shape on her chest. Just thought I would point that out.


^This is Hobo. He is our rescue. We love him very much. I was out snapping some shots of our other cat when he turned and looked a me with that cute face. Couldn't help but take a picture of this little guy.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh how beautiful the cat with blue eyes. such great pictures!! thanks for sharing them.